- Photometry Using IRAF by Lisa A. Wells (1994) - Describes IRAF routines briefly.
- A User's Guide to Stellar CCD Photometry with IRAF by Massey and Davis (1992) - Describes IRAF routine in much moer detail.
- A Student's Guide to CCD Photometry Processing using IRAF by Grisetti (2006) - Describes IRAF routines for both reduction and photometric analysis.
- Photometric calibration of ProtoCam data - A specific example.
- CCD Observing Manual, Photometry Chapter - Good reference without specific code examples.
- Aperture Photometry Guide from Harvey Mudd
- Basics of Optical Photometry from Sergio Ilovaisky at the NEON summer school
- CTIOPI Photometry Reduction Guide has good notes on how to use the IRAF phot pacakges
- Summary of Basic Photometry Concepts
Useful Reference Papers:
- Towards a Common Near-Infrared Photometric System, Tokunaga & Vacca 2007 (ADS, PDF)
- Papers on the Mauna Kea NIR filter sets:
- The Mauna Kea Observatories Near-Infrared Filter Set. III. Isophotal Wavelengths and Absolute Calibration, Tokunaga & Vacca 2005 (ADS)
- The Mauna Kea Observatories Near-Infrared Filter Set. II. Specifications for a New JHKL'M' Filter Set for Infrared Astronomy, Tokunaga, Simons, & Vacca 2002 (ADS)
- The Mauna Kea Observatories Near-Infrared Filter Set. I. Defining Optimal 1-5 Micron Bandpasses, Simons & Tokunaga 2002 (ADS)
- JHK observations of faint standards in the Mauna Kea Obsevatories near-infrared photometric system, Leggett et al. 2006 (ADS)
- Algorithms for CCD Stellar Photometry, K. J. Mighell et al. 1999 (conference proceeding)
- On the growth-curve method for calibrating stellar photometry with CCDs, Stetson 1990 (ADS)