- Keep Your Daily Momentum Going With a 10/15 Split | Lifehacker
I always feel more productive, accomplished, and focused when I spend a little time with my to-do list (Things, of course) at the beginning and end of the day.
- We learn from stories and experience | Presentation Zen
“Bullet point slides, for example, rarely inform, are hardly ever memorable, and never inspire action (unless that action is taking a nap).”
- Parallels Outdoes VMware Fusion on Most Benchmarks | Lifehacker
Unfortunately, some of us still need Windows every once in awhile. I really like Parallels…but would like it better if I was running it on a machine with more than 2GB of RAM. I see a 13″ MacBook Pro in my future.
- PayPal 2.0 "Bumps" Money Between iPhones | Lifehacker
This sounds like it would be great for conference dinners! Taking this one step further, I wonder how the admins would feel about us submitting iPhone snapshots of the receipts instead of a photocopy.
- The state of the astronomy job market | Professor Astronomy
Another astro blogger comments on the job market.